The New Normal
TRAVEL MUST HAVES
2. Avoid touching public surfaces such as doors, keypads and screens with a no-touch tool.
3. Slip these convenient size hand sanitizers right into your pocket.
4. Face masks have become mandatory in many public places. Be healthy and fashionable. Try these, with replaceable filters.
5. Throw a pack of hand sanitizer wipes in the bag to freshen up.
6. Feel a little safer with little ones on the potty with these extra large toilet seat covers.
7. Stay hydrated with a metal water bottle that stays cold all day.
8. Get a metal drinking straw for the each member of the family.
9. Carry your own shopping bags that can double as packing bags.
10. Always travel with a small first aid kit, even when there isn't a pandemic.
Follow our other blog: The NYC Dis Traveler for your theme park updates
Purchase our fine art, decor or stock photos:Shutterstock, ImageKind, iStock by Getty Images, Etsy, Zenfolio and Dreamstime.